BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Captain

Default Can Sisters make a decent Combat Patrol?

One of the bigger problems with the new White Dwarf army list for Sisters is that it doesn't scale very well - you get a d6 Faith Points regardless of army size. That got me thinking that Sisters might be competitive in low point games like Combat Patrol.

Here's one list I came up with for Adepticon-style Combat Patrol (400 points, no models with 3 or more wounds, no 2+ armor saves, nothing higher than AV12, minimum 1 troop). I'm sure a veteran Sisters player could come up with something better, though. What else does Sisters have that's good for low point games?

400 Points:

Battle Sister Squad (10) with Heavy Bolter, Meltagun, Combi-melta

Dominions (5) with 2x Meltagun and 1x Combi-melta, in an Immolator with a Heavy Bolter

Retributors (5) with 4x Heavy Bolter

Chaplain

I could see could see Seraphim doing well, Retributors definitly would be worth it though upping squad count to counter casualties would be good. I'll think up something later and put it up I don't have my army list with me right now.
    Battle Sisters Record 2012 2/0/0
    Empire Record 2012 1/0/3

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by doom-kitten View Post
    I could see could see Seraphim doing well, Retributors definitly would be worth it though upping squad count to counter casualties would be good. I'll think up something later and put it up I don't have my army list with me right now.
    I think Seraphim would be a good choice.