BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Pawn Shop!~

Veteran-Sergeant

Exclamation Pawn Shop!~

Hey fantasy players, Dont-Be-Haten here!~

Basically; I made this thread because I didn't actually see a place to post for people wanting to get in our out of War Hammer Fantasy Battle. Personally; I'm looking to extend my collection of High Elves (@ current) and although going straight to ebay is fine and dandy; I'm hoping to get a couple of good deals via straigh through peeps. If you happen to have any of the high elves (newer please) units/bits you're just looking to get rid of; perhaps we could make a deal? I have pay-pal and no problem buying over seas etc. Just need to check Euro/USD exchange etc. Hope to get some replies! And others to Barter via trade/sell

-Dont-Be-Haten
    -insert epic signature-

Chapter-Master

I have a buddy looking to get rid of his. Lemme talk at him and see what he has.

www.queencityguard.com

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Dont-Be-Haten View Post
    Hey fantasy players, Dont-Be-Haten here!~

Basically; I made this thread because I didn't actually see a place to post for people wanting to get in our out of War Hammer Fantasy Battle. Personally; I'm looking to extend my collection of High Elves (@ current) and although going straight to ebay is fine and dandy; I'm hoping to get a couple of good deals via straigh through peeps. If you happen to have any of the high elves (newer please) units/bits you're just looking to get rid of; perhaps we could make a deal? I have pay-pal and no problem buying over seas etc. Just need to check Euro/USD exchange etc. Hope to get some replies! And others to Barter via trade/sell

-Dont-Be-Haten
    Then you didnt look hard enough :P

Go [URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/forumdisplay.php?f=132"]here[/URL]

First-Captain

well I have a couple of things to get rid of, but my friend wants to possibly buy them 1st.
    I have 30 seaguard unpainted, 2 bolt throwers painted, part painted lord on griffon. Just in case.
    For the Greater good.

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Castellan View Post
    Then you didnt look hard enough :P

Go [URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/forumdisplay.php?f=132"]here[/URL]
    Owned!