BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tamurkhan: Throne of Chaos on sale GD UK

Warhammer Forge's much anticipated first book will be available for purchase at [URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Events/Games_Day_UK_2011.html"]Games Day UK[/URL], and hopefully for everyone soon after:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Sergeant

I gotta admit, I had my heart set Imperial Armour 11: The Doom of Mymeara being released at Games Day. I was hoping on picking up a copy while I was there.

Still this book looks interesting. :-)

It was never going to be, Christmas time was the date given at GD Chicago a couple of months back.

It looks like the Carmine and Toad dragons might be Bound monsters for SoM. I do hope so.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

This book looks so sick.

www.queencityguard.com

Battle-Brother

Beautiful, no matter how much people complain about WHFB the GW artwork is always very special indeed....

Does anyone know if the Chaos Dwarves are going to be an army or just an add on to something else?

I've heard conflicting rumors on that subject. Most rumors state that they are just an add-on to Warriors of Chaos. Some indicate a full army list.

Maybe someone who picked up the book at UK Games Day could enlighten us.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Yeah, that's basically what I'm hoping for. I like the CD minis but don't want to think about purchasing them unless it's an actual army.

Battle-Brother

Can't wait to flick the pages of this badboy!!!

FW are currently waiting for the main printing run to arrive,they expect to have it on sale within a month or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast