BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brother-Sergeant

My wife told me that it was sitting on the step when she got back to the house from running errands three days ago. And now I play the waiting game....

58 days till leave (In Iraq), and I get to break that bad boy open and start painting those minis!

-Eric
    http://templarindustries.blogspot.com/
    Black Templar 10th Crusade - Est. Fall 1999 - A Decade on Crusade

Default sh

hopefully I will be able to order one next check, love those models! Shame they only made it limited edition.

Battle-Brother

Any word on any being delivered in the US yet?

Battle-Brother

Picked up mine today, it's awesome. And heavy.

The detail on the miniatures is superb - I wish I'd picked up an extra set just so I could do a display piece, rather than the TTQ job I will do for playing with.

Veteran-Sergeant

Got mine about 6 days ago... Australian GW sent them out early to mail order customers

Well, I am still waiting for mine. I was expecting it to come by today. I am a wee bit nervous. Since my wife and I moved to where we live now and couple of parcels have not made its way to our home. Apparently some gamers in my city received their copies of Space Hulk last week. By the time I get home it is too late to call customer service. Anyone else in Canada not receive their copy of Space hulk yet? Sigh, customs...

I've been working 12 hours shifts the past 3 days and mine's been waiting for me at the post office since Thursday. Stupid job...

Scout

I didn't preorder it. I'll see if they have extras tomorrow at my local GW. If not, oh well.

I finally scrounged up the funds to order Space Hulk last night, then to my horror found out it was no longer available. Luckily, a friend of mine drives by a FLGS on his way to work so he decided to stop by, saw they had two copies left, and bought me one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12