BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

And our house rules don't allow you to pick and choose units from different codexes, which isn't fluffy and kinda cheesy
    LOL because different chapters working together is not fluffy but cheesy! Space Marine novels? What do you mean have I ever read any?

That being said, Pedro is a good choice as Sterngard with rerolling flamer/melts is never a bad thing.

Chapter-Master

To make tu'shan:
    1) vulkan
    2) space marine chapter master
    -Artificer Armor, 2 Thunder Hammers (2 re-rolls, due to Vulkan), Astartes grenade Launcher! Digital Weapons (gotta be sure. He kills what he hits)

Done.
    Last edited by Tynskel; 11-05-2011 at 07:31 AM.

Chapter-Master

Now if you are looking for just a bad mofo from the space marine codex: Calgar. power armor, with a combat squad. Razorback with assault cannons.

Just make sure the rest of your army is more 'worth' killing. I have had Calgar win apoc games more than once. Just had him be on defense, hopping in and out of the razorback. Smashing anything that came his way. He's pretty good at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tynskel View Post
    2 Thunder Hammers (2 re-rolls, due to Vulkan)
    Just the one re-roll, I'm afraid. See also the Space Marines FAQ, where a similar question is asked of a pair of master-crafted lightning claws.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12