BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well I eat a lot. Sometimes I help daddy in the kitchen, but I make a terrible mess so I'm not trusted in the kitchen. Mostly things are prepared for me.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    We learnt about this from an evolutionary perspective in some archaeology seminars on human evolution, the outrage from the vegetarian and vegan students was hilarious. Hard to argue with some of the worlds brightest minds in the field though.
    Exactly. It's pretty funny that so many people who claim to study purely nutrition get caught up in the politics surrounding it and get blown off course by all the bull out there, but go to any anthropologist and they'll tell you exactly what humans are designed to eat.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123