BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tyranid Hive Tyrand

It Appears the Hive Tyrant model as it currently exist is Dead. just a couple weeks ago they move it form Trade to Direct and now I get an email that states:

"We are currently packing the order you placed with Games Workshop. However; one or more of the items you ordered have been discontinued and are no longer available.

The item(s) are:

Tyranid Hive Tyrant
    OBSOLETE

Dark Eldar Haemonculus 1
    OBSOLETE

Dark Eldar Haemonculus 2
    OBSOLETE
    "

So i guess this means the Hive Tyrant is going all Plastic or a Mix kit to make one of the unmade Bug Models or full Finecast

Veteran-Sergeant

It's available on GW's webshop in finecast, just looked.

No its not. Look under availability.

Battle-Brother

God I hope they give us options to build a Swarmlord as well!!!!

All in all it might be a good news; Tyranid players may finally get some love.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Hades Alpha View Post
    God I hope they give us options to build a Swarmlord as well!!!!

All in all it might be a good news; Tyranid players may finally get some love.
    idk, call me cynical, but i doubt we will ever get an option for the swarmlord and will forever be stuck creating our own swarmlord conversions. I am still figuring out how exactly i wish to do my bonesword arms for the left side, because the reverse the scything talon method looks horrid.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

How odd, on the GW UK page it's still available for shipping within 24 hours. Same product code.
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

This usually means nothing, they may be awaiting new stock in the US or repackaging or god knows what. Though I suppose there is a slim possibility we might see a tyrant/swarmlord plastic kit. I've not heard any rumours to that effect, though.

Edit: It is still in stock on GW UK, Australia and Austria.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

And Ireland and Belgium. Probably safe to say it is a short term stock issue in the US
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

It is not a short term stock issue they are going away completely iin the current configuration

Chapter-Master

I wouldn't put any money that. We'll have to wait and see what happens to stock over this side of the pond to get more conclusive info
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast