BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Commissars

I use this girl

"But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Is it so small that she is obviously in different scale or can it pass for regular sexual dimorphism?
    She's taller than a cadian, but quite a bit skinnier as she's more realistically proportioned. She'd fit in like an Infinity, Dark Sword or LotR mini - you might notice it but as she's a character it'd work.

Sorry to necro (the good kind) this, but I recently found this which may be of interest:

I can't find an online store for WarForge, but you can find it eBay if you google her name "Viktoria Skivlana".
    I just went looking and I didn't see it on ebay at all.
    (like I need more commissars but still...I wants it)
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Item number 220901141627. Ships from France, 3.50EU shipping. Think I'll get one myself.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Item number 220901141627. Ships from France, 3.50EU shipping. Think I'll get one myself.
    Thank you! *drools* (had to set "worldwide" search before it would appear)
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12