BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Loving the beastmaster unit. I'm actually in the processes of re-painting my old hounds for the same purpose.

Veteran-Sergeant

Another quick update: The Razorwing! It looks somewhat bland and that is because I haven't put on the design work on the hull (doing that for all the Vehicles and jet bikes once the army is painted enough to do a tournament).

Hopefully by the end of this weekend I will have a shot of my "Venom Squadron" which has 3 venoms with their warrior squads done. After that it is one squad of 9 wyches and the army is finished and ready for tournament play at 1850pts. Can't wait! (no more Tyranids! woooooot!!!!)

Veteran-Sergeant

I got in a bit more work on the old DE army this weekend and managed to finish everything for my Venom Squadron

Now, all I have to finish is 10 Wyches then my 1850pts list is golden. Once it is finished I am going to get a bunch of pics of the army as a whole.

Veteran-Sergeant

I got a bit more work in and managed to paint up a Talos!

Veteran-Sergeant

I finally finished off my Beastmaster squad, which I am super stoked about. I included a Clawed Fiend simply because I love the model as the posing is fantastic and it was a joy to paint. I have finally come up on the 3000pts mark (maybe even surpassed it) which is a huge amount of work since the book came out. I still have a handful of units here and there (like a second razorwing, the baron, hellions and some trueborn) but I think I am going to take a break and start something new...either orks or necrons me thinks.

Battle-Brother

That is some clean work, really nice and can't wait to see more.

Battle-Brother

Great job on the army, I used a similar scheme on my DE and it came out well with your's the basing is characterful and effort has been made bring the models to life.

Great DE, specially the beasties

Awesome paint jobs man do you blend the black with anything or is it just black with the blues on top?

Scout

Your dark eldar look great, keep up the great work

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast