BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I really hope those Chaos marks are a sign of things to come for the new book... Would make me a very happy little megalomaniac.

That being said, they strike me as more suited to Vampire Counts than Chaos given the obvious thematic connection between Werewolves and Vampires.

Battle-Brother

Love the werewolfs !

They look more like poppa skaven then Werewolves but eh. Now the third eye frog ... sexy!

Initiate

Between Wulfric the wanderer, Curs'd Ettin and these skin wolves you could really do a really theme based "cursed by chaos" army.
    Also, super cool wolves.

The skinwolves look awesome! I esp like the one on all 4's...

Scout

I really have no idea why they didn't do these for vampire counts, they would've looked great next to my terrorgheist

Scout

Skinwolves. . . pretty cool models, meh rules.
    Frogs. . . I want them. And more that represent other wizards that I play (love the staff on the base of one of them).

Amazing models. I love the Arcane Frogs - I recently played a Storm of Magic game where all the wizards were turned into frogs. It would have been extra hilarious to have actual minis to represent them in their amphibious state!

As for the Werewolves, I wonder how they compare, size-wise, with the new plastic Warpwolf kit from Privateer...

I would love to have some Skinwolves to represent super-charged Rat Ogres or some such nonesense. Does anyone know if these are "official" models, like the Chaos Dwarf army list?

Veteran-Sergeant

I'm loving the frogs. I've got an old Talisman frog I use for when I turn an enemy mage into a toad... It's only happened once though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast