BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by docbungle View Post
    Just make some rockets yourself or better yet glue a boy to a firework
    I was last looking at taking the barrels from the 3rd edition starter and painting them like toxic waste containers and slapping a lit dynamite fuse on the bottom. They seem difficult to sit that I may need to scrap the idea unless I make it a two-ork operation. Nevertheless, i'm still in the concept phase unfortunately.

I do want to +1 the "scratch building" comment, as well as suggest checking out all the youtube builders who made new units from an extra trukk sprue. My fave is the wartrakk video

I like the koptas and battlewagons myself. I scratch built 1 wagon and bought 2 more. I ususally run 2 groups of 90 boys in the wagons with a KFF mek in one anf a warboss/Ghazy in the other then I run 30 foot sloggers. I have never been impressed with the lootas but in fun games I have the komandos or stormboys come out and play... I also have a chimera with the boom cannon from the wagon to make my looted wagon... it is always funny when you push dat. lol

Grenndal
    [URL="http://xenoftw.blogspot.com"]http://xenoftw.blogspot.com[/URL]

I'd say first you need to figure out what style of army you want to play. Buy Trukks, bikes, and/or stormboys if you want speed. Buy a battlewagon and some nobs if you want a tough unit. Or buy a ton of boys if you want a horde. There are some things like Lootas that work with almost any build, or Kommandos with Snikrot, join a Warboss on bike to them and Snikrot and the kommandos can sneak him on any table edge of your choosing. People are always surprised when my biker Warboss comes on their deployment table side with Snikrot then peels off on his own while Snikrot and the kommandos head a different way!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123