BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sky claws!

Scout

Skyclaws really don't seem to be worth the points imo my buddy plays wolves while I play Tau and Grey knights and when he fields them they are the last thing I worry about. We are constantly trying to strengthen each others lists and we have left them out for the past several games. His Long Fangs and Thunderwolves are my hated rivals He brings two squads of long fangs and sets them at opposite corners of his deployment zone and with the thunderwolves getting up into my face makes for interesting down to the wire games.

skyclaws are a lot of fun but kind of tough to use and when you start putting that many points into a unit running around out in the open its kind of like painting a big target on that unit. The other problem is that we have a unit filled with close range or assault orientated units so they dont shine for the points and they also really dont fill a purpose we cant already do better. That being said i think bringing units outside of the usual is a greatwayto improve your game and make it more enjoyable for whoever you are playing against. No one really wants to play a list filled with only long fangs and grey hunters just like not many people get excited about playing draigowing again...and again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12