BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by mullinstron View Post
    I like Vlad, Behemoth and man o wars. Just wanted to make sure I was not making a bad mistake =D
    I've heard good things about all three, but if I were you I'd check out the battle college ([url]http://battlecollege.wikispaces.com/[/url]). They've got good advice and unit profiles there.

I play mostly 35 point games but 50 and 15 are also common enough. For some reason my 15 point games take almost as long as 35s.
    I have no interest in games larger than 50 though. Two casters could be fun but 100 points is bloated beyond the point of fun. I would rather play 2 50 point games or 3 35s in that time.

While there's nothing wrong with 25, I think 35 or 50 are the most common sized games. 15 is on the small side. We mostly do 35, with the occasional 50.

Mostly 35 and 50 here. I would love to play 100+ if anyone had enough figures.

We mostly play 50 but we have a giant 250 points unbound game schedules for next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by mullinstron View Post
    Thanks guys I will shoot for a 35 point list. Any Advice on a good caster for a Man O war list ?
    main drawback of mow is they are slow. epic vlad and strakhov can feat to help their threat range. epic irusk can help 1 unit get down field. several tier lists , irusk, esorscha, butcher, karchev give them a 1st turn speed boost.

Scout

We're mostly playing 50 point games now to get ready for Adepticon. I really enjoy 35 points, but 50 is fun when you can bring a lot of extra support stuff. 25 is also fun at times just for a small, fast paced game. you take what you need and nothing else. I wouldn't want to do it all the time, but it is a fun way to play

35pts is what we'd play 90% of the time. With a few BB games or 15pts if we're hard pressed for time.

We started with 25 points to get to know the game but I expect us to move to 35 soon.

Brother-Sergeant

25 or 35 is the norm although we have great fun with 15.

Only limited experience with 50.

Stick within the 25/35 and you cant go wrong

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast