BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by vharing View Post
    I accidentally washed 2 of my comtemptor dreadnought fingers down the drain with I was cleaning the model.. I wonder if FW would send out just the sprue piece with more fingers on it? Maybe I will send them an email.
    You're probably better off making up a different story when you email them.

---------------
    On topic:
    Two of my wracks had miscast feet. GW sent me a brand new box of Wracks to make up for it. I will never say a bad word about their customer service.

Librarian

For all the complaining people do about GW, i have never heard any company come close to GW's customer service quality.

Scout

Amazing service, I haven't had any problems with defects or damage yet but I like knowing that I would be taken care of.

Veteran-Sergeant

I've had several plastic miscasts over the years and everytime GW has stepped up and taken care of the problem. They have always been fast and have never failed to impress me with theor service.
    Age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill, however nothing beats rolling all sixes.

Despite the prices and the c**k up's they have, their customer services have never failed me, did take me 3 tries to get a decent enough Finecast Dark Angels Chapter Master though...

Adam

Hearing this kind of story I'm often tempted to ring up and make false claims about stuff I've bought just to get free stuff, but my conscience will never allow me to.

I have had nothing but fantastic customer service.

When Black Reach came out, I got double ork sprues and no marines. So I called Customer Service, not to complain, but to let them know the batch number, etc. as there was probably going to be a lot of these. Heck, I LOVED double orks!

The fellow said thanks for the information, asked me my name, etc. and 1 week later I got another Black Reach. Huh. Go figure. Nice.

Battle-Brother

I also have had nothing but fast, reliable, and good customer service. Whether it was from missing parts, miscasts or screwed up orders, they have been nothing but top notch.

Scout

Smile

I bought a dragon master dragon fron the colectors range. it came without the left wing so i called them up and they sent out a whole new kit.

GW customer server has always been top notch. Much better than any other company i've ever had to deal with.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast