BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unhappy

I was loving all the promise I saw for this. It looked pretty epic. Guess ill just keep playing space marine online.

Is DMO officially dead? Limbo? The Warp?

I really hope it's still going to happen. I've been wanting a Sci-Fi MMO for years.

I think that it is a mayor prpblem which is faced now by all payable MMO - lots of guys are living them for the Leage of Legends. Otherwice we need to remember that MMO is huge development which need huge postproduction and service work. SM unfortunatelly looked like the teaser for MMO and the money gothering event for the purpose of MMO creation. If that didnt made their expectation we may never see 40K MMO

They just had a huge sale. Which was nice, but the store sucked. Once I got the email for my items, I went to download them but they had no links. So I couldn't actually get anything. Luckily, they displayed the codes and I activated them through steam. But if not for that, I'd be SOL. I just hope Relic survives the fall of THQ.

I left mmo's for HoN not garbage LoL... but anyways this is sad news since I was hoping this game would get me back into mmo's. Instead I will let Diablo 3 take its place.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678