BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Scout

I liked Blood in the Badlands. I liked the new siege rules, and I thought the campaign recap was interesting. That being said, I would have liked to see a bit more fluff in the book. I'm a sucker for cool stories, and having most of the book taken up by a campaign recap seemed somewhat of a waste of space. Just my personal opinion, though. Overall, still a pretty decent release.

Totally reminded me of the old compilation books they used to do.. General's compendium, the annual's. Deffinately worth the price.

Agreed. It's a pity, but they haven't seemed to have sold v. well round my parts, even the local gw has a few copies kicking about.

Sounds like I should add this too my list of things to get when I have money.

Scout

From what I saw, it looked to be rules light and flavor heavy. It seems like they're telling you about how their campaign went, and hoping it will inspire yours.

If I'm going to shell out money for a hardcover book, I'd hope that there would be a bit more rules crunch.

If you can find a copy of the General's Compendium, I think you'd be much happier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12