BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Some oldschool models there, nice work!

Brother-Sergeant

Love the old-skool look. Have you seen the mini for Games Day this year. That classic looking marine will look rocking done up in your style.

Sinsinatus

Chaplain

Thumbs up

Looks great and keep up the great work. Its good to see another BA 2nd Comp.

I see an old Captain model in the background there. Looking good.

Thank you all for the kind comments. I hope to complete the full 2nd Company before the end of next year.......

Brother-Captain

Cool stuff man. Are you going to do the entire company with oldskool models or will you fill the ranks with newer marines as well?
    Blood Angels Army Project
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=12017

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Cool stuff man. Are you going to do the entire company with oldskool models or will you fill the ranks with newer marines as well?
    Hi Meph thank you for the kind comments. I am having to fill out the rest of the company with new figures. I currently have now every model required for the 2nd Company and more for another two company's! (The other companys will be NovaMarines 2nd Company and Black Templar Crusading Host). The only problem I have is (a) storage for when they are finished, I need to build a glass cabinet or three and (b) I still have to purchase a number of vehicles, but with the vehicles, I am loathed to purchase vehicles for all three companies as well as my Grey Knights - I will have a number of chapter specific particularly each chapter will end up having one Land Raider, but for all the other vehicles I am trying to come up with a neutral colour scheme that will tie in all 4 chapters (BA, NovaMarine, BT and GK) - they all have red in their colour schemes which as a starter for ten....but I'm currently stuck.

Brother-Captain

Well, how about if you give the vehicles a camo pattern? Not typically Space Marine, but not unprecedented. But I'm sure militaristic camo looks great on any vehicle. Doubly so on Space Marine vehicles, as it's so rarely done. And if you magnetize the doors (and the weapons, of course) then you can paint up doors for every chapter. A helluvalot cheaper than buying vehicles for every army.
    Blood Angels Army Project
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=12017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12