BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Default What list can I build from these models?

I have a Deathwatch army and just can't come up with a satisfactory list. Given the following models, what competetive lists can I potentially build from my current collection? It's Deathwatch, so the Marine Codex, Blood Angels Codex, Dark Angels Codex, Black Templars Codex, and even the *shudder* Space Wolves Codex are all potentially usable.

All equipment is as standard unless otherwise noted.

Named Character models: Marneus Calgar, Danarth Lysander, Pedro Kantor, Dante.

Other "character" models: 1 power armour Chaplain, 2 Jump-pack power armour Chaplains, 1 Terminator Chaplain, 5 Librarians, 3 Apothecaries/Sanguinary Priests, 3 Techmarines with servo-arms, 1 techmarine with servo harness, 1 Techmarine on bike with Conversion Beamer, 2 Combat Servitors, 3 Multimelta servitors, 2 Plasma Cannon Servitors.

Honour Guard/Captains/Sergeants: 8 with Power Weapons, 1 with Thunder Hammer, 1 with Lightning Claws.

Sergeants: 2 with Boltguns, 1 with 2 CCW, 4 with Power Fists, 1 with Lightning Claws, 1 with Plasma Pistol, 1 with Signum, 1 with Signum and Storm Bolter.

Tactical/Sternguard Marines: 21 with Bolters (any can count as Sternguard)

Special Weapon Marines: 7 with Combi-Meltas. 4 with Meltaguns, 1 with Flamer, 6 with Heavy Flamer, 4 with Plasma Gun.

Vanguard Marines: 7 with Power Sword, 2 with Meltaguns.

Jump Pack Marines: 22 with Bolt Pistol/Chainsword, 3 with Power Fist, 2 with Power Weapon, 1 with Meltagun, 4 with Flamers, 1 with Thunder Hammer.

Heavy Weapon Marines: 4 with Heavy Bolters, 12 with Missile Launchers, 4 with Multimeltas.

Scouts: 4 with Bolt Pistol/CCw, 1 with Heavy Bolter.

Terminators: 5 with THSS. 1 5-man Terminator Squad with Assault Cannon and 2 Chanifists.

Bikers: 5 Bikers, 2 with Meltagun, 1 with Plasma Gun, 1 sergeant with Power Weapon, 1 Attack Bike with Multimelta.

Chapter-Specific units: 1 Sanguinary Guard squad with 1 Power Fist; 9 Jump Pack Death Company with Lemartes, and 1 Thunder Hammer. 1 Stormraven.

Dreadnoughts: 1 Venerable with Multimelta/DCCW; 1 Venerable with Plasma Cannon/Missile Launcher; 1 Librarian with Frag Cannon/Force Weapon; 1 Chaplain/Furioso with 2 DCCW; 1 Death Company with 2 Blood Fists.

Vehicles: 4 Rhinos (magnetised: any can become a Razorback with Twin-Linked Assault Cannon); Baal Predator with Twin-Linked Assault Cannon and Heavy Flamer Sponsons; 1 Land Raider Crusader with HK Missile.

What do we think?

Veteran-Sergeant

Looks like you could use any of these codexes:SM/SW/BA, no idea about DA/BT.