BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Battle-Brother

So is it just the torso's of the lord and most of the model range that are too bulky what about legs and arms? Might be able to get away sculpting a leaner more feminine torso maybe head too and just use necron arms/legs. I was looking at some of the necron models and deathmark and lychguard legs look like they might be a good match to the picture your referencing but I'm only going by pictures I've seen online I don't any necron models .
    Last edited by Ironwolf; 04-08-2012 at 08:37 PM.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwolf View Post
    So is it just the torso's of the lord and most of the model range that are too bulky what about legs and arms? Might be able to get away sculpting a leaner more feminine torso maybe head too and just use necron arms/legs. I was looking at some of the necron models and deathmark and lychguard legs look like they might be a good match to the picture your referencing but I'm only going by pictures I've seen online I don't any necron models .
    It is something I will consider yes, but learning to sculpt like this can have other benefits for Myself as well so we shall see where I go with this, the head and body will be the important parts
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12