BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Adeptus Custodes

Default Graham McNeill and Dan Abnett Signing

Its a long time since I last posted here, work is keeping me much busier than I imagined. Graham McNeill and Dan Abnett are both doing a book signing in GW Liffey St in Dublin (Ireland) on the 26th of May. I am going to try and head along. Presumably there'll be a Q&A session there. Any Irish Bolsers should try and make it.

Does anyone here have any questions they'd like me to ask on their behalf? (provided of course there is a Q&A)
    More Necromunda please.

Any chance you could ask about when we'll see more of Gaunt's Ghosts and if we'll ever get Interceptor City and the flyboys of Phantine?

Chaplain

I spoke to dan recently and he told me that Interceptor City has been held back because GW asked him to make some changes to it.

The reason for this apparently is because there are "big changes" occurring regarding 40K, so I can only asume it's related to 6th Edition / 40K flyers in general.

The next Gaunt's Ghosts book is on the way, but he is currently working on the Bequin Trilogy or "Ravenor vs Eisenhorn" as it also known.

The first book for that, Pariah is out in November.

Adeptus Custodes

I'm now going to be at a Family occaision. Can't make it. Maybe someone else can.
    More Necromunda please.