BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Vangrail View Post
    and the last for now. The big techmarine with the cog hammer is my conversion for Vaylund Cal.
    I believe you have done a marvelous job with the conversions, with a little work on the painting they should look awesome representing the Salamanders.

Great Job
    Brother G
    *Remember Rynns*
    "The Emperor Protects"

Im doing sons of medusa, I know all their helms should be white but I personally do not like it. I feel like its a vet thing.
    Purge the Weak!

Excellent Salamanders!
    I kid, gotta love the Sons of Medusa. Vaylund Cal is a brilliant special character and I love that it specifies that he must be on a 40mm base.

People keep saying my Storm Wardens are Ultramarines, those people are corrected.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I love the Tech-Contemptor!
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Vaylund cal is a hell of a hq, I love that guy because he actually feels like he can lead it because he can take on most things that cross his path. And so far im getting good comments on the techempter he has also done well and we make apoc rules for him.
    Purge the Weak!

Iron Father

That's a very nice looking army you have there. How many points so far ?
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

This is not everything I have about 7k of marines. and recently a Warhound has joined my ranks, me and a bud have huge games sometimes and its awesome to see 8k of my marines vs his horde orks!
    Purge the Weak!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12