BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Games Day UK

Occuli Imperator

Default Games Day UK

Ok party people, important things are afoot, Games Day UK is happening soon, what are people most excited about seeing? What do you have to see *first*?

For me I am torn between the Forge World stand of resin goodness (like plastic crack only more expensive ) and the Black -tell Mr Abnett he is awesome sauce- Library meet the authors

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Ok party people, important things are afoot, Games Day UK is happening soon, what are people most excited about seeing? What do you have to see *first*?

For me I am torn between the Forge World stand of resin goodness (like plastic crack only more expensive ) and the Black -tell Mr Abnett he is awesome sauce- Library meet the authors
    I was there last year, and I can say that if you want to shake Mr Abnetts hand, go there FIRST.

His line was a long mess all day long.

As far as Games Day though, I am most looking forward to the Space Wolves that will be up for sale early, and the big table event, THE BATTLE FOR PROSPERO!!!
    "The Emperor is with us, His sacred light shields us, and he has sent his wolves to watch over us."

Battle-Brother

I'm looking forward to feeling too old for my hobby.
    To sitting around with my buddies planning ways to level the playing field of the golden deamons, dynamite vs C4 is always a heated debate

Never been, too expensive.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!