BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

good use of a defiler arm, it's gonna look good when done. good show!
    -Chris
    tied more games than i've won and still have fun every time i lose.

Chaplain

dang good. def want to see painted complete pics

Awesome build, love the legs.

Brother-Sergeant

Looking good. Might have to steal what you did with the defiler arm for my dread I've been trying to decide how to do the arms for a while now.

Battle-Brother

Really cool scratch-build! Normally I'm not a fan of Dreads with Sentinel legs, but I think in this case it'll give the model a predatorial sense of stalking forward. Nice work

Crappier pictures, but closer to finished. It's missing the talons and putty work...

Andres

Battle-Brother

Very nice touch with the chain thigh. Thumbs up. I'm looking forward to the final version.

Brother-Sergeant

Awesome! I've seen my good share of Sentinel legs used for dreads, but that's the best one I'm aware of, because ysou managed to beef them up enough and place them in a way so that it actually looks like the legs could support the torso. If you manage to pull off the same stunt on his belt area, it'll be hell of a model.

Hey thanks... I think the belt area will be done with putty... and it will include some sort of tabard... to add to the Chaos feel.

I do not like the bio-organic look for this model (already done that in this model: [url]http://www.coolminiornot.com/154322[/url] ) so it will be more mechanic looking.

Andres

OK after a while my GF pointed out that I've left this Chaos Dreadnought standing by and that she is planning to paint the thing and learn to play... in fact I was planning to teach her but got caught with adding the final touches... so now here it comes final pictures before paint, now with a tail.

Andres

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast