BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Pietia View Post
    It isn't. ASU-85 was supposed to be delivered in Il-76 (or An-12 or An-22) to a secured landing strip. It was too heavy to be airdropped when it was designed, so Russians did not prepare it for paradrops (e.g. it does not have reinforced suspension). So... like everything - it can be airdropped once, just don't expect to drive away in it.
    Previous designs - like ASU-57 - could be airdropped. Later designs - all BMD series vehicles - could be airdropped. This one couldn't.

"Vehicles count as having moved at cruising speed" - and since Dragonmann's Cavalry Tank rule makes the Predator count as a Fast Vehicle for shooting purposes, it can fire 1 weapon+all defensive weapons.
    Your so getting on my nerves............

Yes it can, Ive seen footage of it being done! (and it wasn't a 57 before you say that). The Soviets worked around the problem of weight by designing a new chute system for it.

Now before you even reach for the keyboard, the guy does not want his thread taken up by us arguing so just drop it! The conversation has moved on and I fully intend to ignore you in future, so unless you have anything to offer instead of contradicting everyone, seek life elsewhere.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Scout

hmmmmm... If I wrote the Chaos Codex<insert dream filled sigh>

0-1 Demon Princes, with more options like taking Demon Weapons, an additional CCW, and more effects added to their
    mark choices

More options for Lords, Scorcs and the return of the Scorc Lord, with more effect to their Marks as well but not as strong
    as a DP's Mark. Kinda going off the Mark system in WFB where the stronger the character the stronger the Mark effect
    would be.

Bringing back Marks for individual models in a unit, and keeping Icons for Demons and teleporting Termies that could be
    still be lost like they can now

Marks for Greater and Lesser Demons, some of the same effects and some different... i.e. Mark of Slaanesh on a Lesser Demon would give Assault Grenades

Some Veteran Abilities for Chosen , maybe 3 max, and the ability to be a Retinue again

Cult Terminators

Paying for Possessed abilities so they can be reliable, love the idea of Possessed but I won't field them as they are
    now.

These are things I would change to the current Chaos Codex, as far as points go... I have no idea, I don't even get
    some of the point values now. Just my 2 cents.

Grim

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345