BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    sigh....oh harpy where are you
    Probably waiting for another Nid wave with a Spore pod and character models for Doom and Parasite.

As for these three models? Nice. Will have to get 1 Raven and 2-3 Tau planes.

Chaos flier will likely be with their dex, a dragon daemon engine thing. I wonder if Chaos Daemons can take it as well, if it is a daemon engine.

November ought to be Hobbit stuff, to lead into the movie. I could see a trio of fliers as a December release, in addition to scenery and bundles, as last year they did a few Fantasy monster kits in december.

I may have misinterpreted what I was told, the three flyers may not be coming in a wave this year, perhaps just the Voidraven. Trying to get some clarification but just a warning in case.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I'll take two Void Ravens to go alongside my one Razorwing. Thanks.

Chapter-Master

Whatever the eldar flyer is, I kind of hope its not the nightwing or the phoenix.

Chapter-Master

I think it'll be different. Everyone was saying "how can they make another Ork fighter, they've already got a Fighta and a Bomma - so will they just copy FW's rules?" and then GW managed to make not 1, but 3 brand new rule sets and models....
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Agreed Defenestratus, and I also agree with DrLove, I doubt it will happen. We will get some kind of Eldar fighter and perhaps an Eldar bomber with new names but roughly analogous to the FW kits (like dakkajet=FWfighta) but not copies so people with both won't be left out. We know next to nothing about the Eldar kit, I do wonder if it will be dual kit or single kit. Can't imagine it being a triple kit like the Ork one but who knows. I might ask around actually.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Agreed Defenestratus, and I also agree with DrLove, I doubt it will happen. We will get some kind of Eldar fighter and perhaps an Eldar bomber with new names but roughly analogous to the FW kits (like dakkajet=FWfighta) but not copies so people with both won't be left out. We know next to nothing about the Eldar kit, I do wonder if it will be dual kit or single kit. Can't imagine it being a triple kit like the Ork one but who knows. I might ask around actually.
    Well that's good news to me.

While you're asking around, ask them why Eldar don't yet have a transport that they can assault out of? You figure that the most advanced culture in the universe would figure out how to strap a forwards-facing ramp on a wave serpent.

Sadly none of my sources of information seem to get any news about rules whatsoever, all I get is little bits of info about new models.

I really hope they make the Vulture 40k legal. If so I'll be making a very expensive trip to the Forgeworld website.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Kenaris View Post
    I really hope they make the Vulture 40k legal. If so I'll be making a very expensive trip to the Forgeworld website.
    That would be nice. Bump the Vendetta up by about 25 points, and add the Vulture as a 1-3 option in Heavy support.

The nice thing about the Dakkajet and other rules is that they work not only for the plastic kit, but you can use them for the FW models as well. The Fighta Bomba kit from FW works fine for the bomber rules, and the Ork Fighta makes a fine Dakkajet. I'd guess the Eldar Flier rules may also represent the Nightwing fine as well if the pattern follows.

Not in a wave? Well the Void Raven is an odd duck right now, as besides it, the only Dark Eldar kits left really are some characters. Tau are likely early next year, so a flier for them could wait to come with the book. Eldar maybe late next year means they could either wait for the book and suffer without fliers for a while, or get an early flier release.

Who knows. The pair of 5 saturday months this year is messing all sorts of schedules up.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast