BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Excellent, another girl, welcome. Look forward to seeing your tyranids.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Excellent, another girl, welcome. Look forward to seeing your tyranids.
    hey, according to the rules of miniwargamer dave

1) there are girl gamers who play wargames

I will say I prefer the hobby aspect of warhammer over the wargame itself, but they are both epic fun for me. My tyranid army will look so amazing when im done though, ill make people jealous, mwahahha.

Absolutely, there are nine or ten females in my game group, including me.

I'm sure you will make people jealous, if what you've done so far is any indication. Excellent looking hormagaunts. Really fantastic if they are your first models, it took me years to get that good.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Absolutely, there are nine or ten females in my game group, including me.

I'm sure you will make people jealous, if what you've done so far is any indication. Excellent looking hormagaunts. Really fantastic if they are your first models, it took me years to get that good.
    yes, that was my first model, i had been planning that and talking to friends on how i was going to do it. I am really pleased with how it is turning out to be honest. I am really excited to start my monstrous creature conversions. My first ones will be my tervigon as well as my tfex, which will take a lot of green stuff and sculpting, so we shall see if my ability with the brush translates over to my sculpting ability.

Thank you for the compliments though, they are really appreciated, i didnt think that hormy would turn out that well.

As for your group, nine to ten women? wow, the guys where you are must be in heaven -giggles-

Librarian

America where all the girl gamers are 'sigh'
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Darkstar View Post
    America where all the girl gamers are 'sigh'
    hey, they are everywhere, its just more popular to be a gamer in america as a girl, hehe.

Smile Iowa

So what part of Iowa do you live in? because im also a new player. that is moving to Iowa tomorrow, Nad have been trying to find a person that also plays

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12