Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stompa

8 36.36%
  • Mega Dread

14 63.64%

Thread: An Orky dillema

Default An Orky dillema

I was pretty set on buying a Stompa for myself to bulk up my Ork army. BUTTTT Forgeworld just released a sweet new Mega Dread that looks fabulous. I was wondering, which one should I get? I love both really, and they cost approxmately the same.

That Mega Dredd is Orktastic! I'd totally get one.

Brother-Sergeant

On looks alone I'd go for the mega dread, but if you like them both just compare rules and see which will function better in your army. Or just do what I would do and buy both and not have any money left for bills...

Mega Dred is spendy. The Stompa has loads of extra bits with it and is awesome in it's own right.

Mega dred. You can always pick up a stompa cheaper later on. The power of Ebay! lol
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

I already have a Stompa, and will definitely be getting a Mega-Dread, so I'm no help. I even bought a couple of extra kits to get the extra parts to add the Deff Arsenal to my Stompa, so I'm hopeless.

Chaplain

I already got 2 stompas so next up is that mega dread!

Veteran-Sergeant

Stompa is easier to scratchbuild... something us cash-strapped, but time-rich, oldies consider important

Pre-ordered a Mega-Dread with two of each arm (CC and Kannon) yesterday. Now where are my magnets?