BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teaser 2

Quote Originally Posted by chipstar1 View Post
    Tyranids also have SitW, which would be great anti-psyker.
    I think I've been 'fortunate' to use it about twice in two years. Most of the psychic abilities I've been facing are unleashed and effective well before SitW 12" range becomes an issue. That's just me though but I don't value it even if psykers become super-duper.

Chaplain

I'm sure Space Wolves will love this.

http://pitoftheoni.blogspot.com

Occuli Imperator

Yay 2nd ed reloaded
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Trailer didn't do anything for me because I feel like psykers are a pretty big lynchpin in a lot of builds already (razorspam BA, Draigowing, GK in general, TH/SS spam with nullzone, JotWW, Eldar fortune spam, Catalyst nids, etc.) so, meh.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by bforber View Post
    Trailer didn't do anything for me because I feel like psykers are a pretty big lynchpin in a lot of builds already
    You obviously never played 2nd ed, there you almost had to have a psyker to win, and you weren't limited to one or two, but as many as you liked becasue there was no FOC. By modern standards psykers are paltry.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Yup, and compare to WFB. The average mage has access to two or three lores each with 7 spells, that makes 21 spells available to each mage. Some mages have access to more lores, liek Empire with 8, that makes for 56 spells. Contrast to the greatest psykers in the galaxy, the Eldar, with all of 9 psychic powers in total.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Well this was it, 2nd ed they were major game changers unbalanced and over the top, though the random spells made them slightly more agreeable. 3rd came and stripped them right down to the stage when they almost disapeared, 4th they got a bit more of a boost, similiarly in 5th though there are some with quite powerful spells (JotW I'm look at you) so 6th where are you rated?

where is the trailer located? Ive surfed the GW site for 10 min and seen nothing.

Long time reader, first time poster.

How early do we normally see the leaked White Dwarf pages? Seemed the ones for flyers were out a week or so prior to the usual Saturday release date.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Demonus View Post
    where is the trailer located? Ive surfed the GW site for 10 min and seen nothing.
    I linked it on page one, but because I'm nice, here it is again.

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/wnt/blog.jsp?pid=2700146[/url]
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast