BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Nutsy View Post
    you expect me to spend a half hour or so reading through 30 pages just to get one answer when the entire point of the thread is to ask a question to get an answer? lol. sure. how bout I ask you to go to about six stores to get one pair of socks.

same diff. better if you were more helpful and less snotty.
    no just the first few pages where they talked about that.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    irregardless isn't a word
    Yes it is, and has been for well over a century now...
    40k Dark Eldar HORDES - Legion of Everblight / INFINITY - Yu Jing, HaqqIslam

you expect me to spend a half hour or so reading through 30 pages just to get one answer when the entire point of the thread is to ask a question to get an answer? lol. sure. how bout I ask you to go to about six stores to get one pair of socks.

same diff. better if you were more helpful and less snotty.
    Not even the same thing. You're asking to shop at a store that sells only socks when in reality you're at a department store. Stop being a lazy *** and go read. We don't need another 10 pages of people asking the same thing over and over.

aaand you missed the point. the point was this: should there be a lot of effort expended to find something rather small when you can go straight to what you need in a fraction of the time? If you want to spend your infinite time looking for something, go ahead. but not all of us have hours to spend on the internet.

and there hasn't been an answer to the question either. not just that, it seems that the OP has disappeared.

he said he would post during the night i think

aaand you missed the point. the point was this: should there be a lot of effort expended to find something rather small when you can go straight to what you need in a fraction of the time? If you want to spend your infinite time looking for something, go ahead. but not all of us have hours to spend on the internet.

and there hasn't been an answer to the question either. not just that, it seems that the OP has disappeared.
    ...yet clearly you have enough time to write up this whine of a post. This isn't here for your convenience. No one is beholden to you, not the OP or anyone else in this thread so cut the entitlement BS and use the search feature. It's at the top of the page. If you can't find what you're looking for, then post your question, say thank you and wait.

sheesh...

Battle-Brother

I didn't see these answered in this thread anywhere (AFAIK) so...

1. What are the details of Poison? I'm wondering if there are still re-rolls for S>T and also if a 'poisonous' MC is still bound by the flat to-wound roll if it would naturally have a better to-wound roll without poison.

2. What are the details of Move Through Cover? I suspect it's simply 'ignores cover' for basic movement, but I've read conflicting reports and I'm not sure if it depends on model type (infantry, beasts, etc.).
    The only rules I need to complete my full 40k 5th edition collection: WD365(US) (Eldar/IG datasheets); WD368(US) (CD datasheets); WD373(US) (BA datasheets)

hey guys i dont feel like reading this thread, can you answer my questions for me even if theyve already been answered because Im lazy? kthnxbye

(not you trip hehe)

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by BuFFo View Post
    Yes it is, and has been for well over a century now...
    And for over a century we have been saying, this word = dumb.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Quote Originally Posted by coredump View Post
    Yes, raveners get a boost. No one is claiming that *every* change is a bad one. But Raveners *still* have the achilles heel of ID hits, and the got nerfed because they can't Run and Assault now.

In general they seem like improvements. but the Harpy was a joke before, so it needs a boost just to be reasonable.

Great, so some of the units will have a chance of getting an additional attack on the charge. *IF* you mange to leave them out of synapse range, which is not always very easy.

You must not understand the rules. For those with Fleet (most of our assaulting units) assault range has *decreased*. Since you can't Run and Assault, our Fleet units are nerfed rangewise. (even with the reroll of assault dice.)

Assuming that Spore pod lands within 6" of a HT, or 18" of the Swarmlord. And that is *one* unit, compared to all fleet units getting nerfed, and all assaulting units suffering from FtB wound allocation, and almost all cover going to 5+, etc

No, check the rules again. The 'base' has been nerfed, so +2 in 6E makes it almost (but not quite) as good as +1 was in 5E.
    Do you really think the Tfex needed a resiliency boost?
    And only a walking tyrant can get the 2+ AV.

What?? now all TMCs can have S10, so what makes the Fex special? Fexes used to get 9+2d6, now they get 10+1d6; just like every other TMC.

I hope you realize how little that change will make for small blast markers. It will help, but not all that much. And dude, BioP is S7... not much of a 'vehicle destroyer' even at full strength.

I am not giving up on Nids, and there may be a lot of 'nuances' to be discovered once the book comes out but lets not play games, what we have heard so far, is a nerf to Nids; one of the weaker dexes already.
    I typically dislike you but this is one of those cases where i'm glad we agree. Tynskel was getting kind of annoying after 3 or 4 pages of him desperately trying to put a 'positive spin' on every single thing listed and that people were discussing as nerfs.

You saved me from having to reply to that nonsense myself thank you mr.coredump and may the hive mind triumph and devour them all.
    1. Tyranids - 15,000 pts
    2. Chaos Space Marines - 7,100 pts

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast