BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XV8 Crisis Suit View Post
    Anyone know what the bulky special rule is?

Im betting it makes a unit take 2 slots in a transport like jump packs or terminators.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by triplare View Post
    Poison is exactly the same as 5th edition...lame-sauce! I was hoping high-Strength MCs could wound on 2s instead of a flat 4+. Oh well, thanks!
    According to persons-who-have-the-book elsewhere (can't remember exact sources, as I've been constantly shifting back and forth between here, warseer, and dark city), models with poison have the option of using their normal strength to wound instead if it would give them a better to-wound roll (though, I assume that if you forego using the poison to-wound roll, then you won't get your wound reroll from S>T)

Also, apparently skilled rider gives an extra +1 to jink save. This means that DE Reavers get a 4+ jink normally, and a 3+ when turbo-boosting.

Are transports still "One squad per transport" or can you have multiple squads per vehicle?

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Apparantly Fearless loss in conbat no longer forces a bunch of wounds on you.
    Here's hoping that's the case. We might actually see Choppa/Slugga boyz fielded once again, as removing No Retreat would do wonders for bringing them up to par with the versatility and firepower of Shootas.

Quote Originally Posted by Skari View Post
    Skilled rider +1 to jinx? My reaver jetbikes are very excited.
    except keep them away from terrain...why are they excited...they are used to having 3+ turboboost coversave...now they just keep the 3+ and loose the terrain rule that made them better...

Night fight is amazing for us in this edition until we see what searchlights do but we LOST A LOT in this edition from what I can see...

Also For Mr Krit...

Can you please Check on Furious Charge please? Your 1st page says +1 A when everyone else has been saying +1 S

Relentless same as 5th edition makes no sense, because necrons will have rapidfire at maximum range. So why should i take relentless (Phaeron) ever again?!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kreitz View Post
    Huh. So Acute Senses is now +1 to outflank? That'll be handy to DE who all have acute senses and no outflanking units.

I sense that one is going to get FAQ'd to Night Vision...
    um i think our book says Night vision and wolves says acute senses...

Quote Originally Posted by krittoris View Post
    SNAP FIRE AND TEMPLATES/BLASTS

you cannot fire them as nsap fire if the weapon shot is a template or blast

MISSILE LAUNCHER

sorry mate, dont see anything for a third type of shot

FURIOUS CHARGE

thank you, just double checked, it is + 1 Strenght, my sincerest apologies with this one, my mistake.
    @Havik 110

I told you to read just a little bit more.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Havik110 View Post
    except keep them away from terrain...why are they excited...they are used to having 3+ turboboost coversave...now they just keep the 3+ and loose the terrain rule that made them better...
    Except that Reavers also get a 4+ jink save that they didn't have before when moving normally. Also, until I actually see the rulebook for myself, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of skilled rider still conferring the same benefit when moving through difficult terrain in addition to the +1 to jink.

Quote Originally Posted by david5th View Post
    What are the rules for Vehicle squadrons? Please Krittoris.
    Ya that would be great to know also ramming.

Thanks agian

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast