BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Focussed fire is going to be big for forcing morale checks on units that have strung out 25% or more out of cover, no more 50% and all get saves.

Also going to be good for shooting people off objectives if the objective is not in cover (focus fire on the Fs claiming the objective), makes objective placement even more important:

Obj F
    F F

C C C
    C

Librarian

GETS HOT USR now affects Vehicles - on a roll of a 1 to hit they suffer a glancing hit on a further roll of a 1,2 or 3.
    My leman Russ Executioner is not happy.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Yay! Finally IoM plasma vehicles aren't so superior to Eldar starcannon.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by david5th View Post
    GETS HOT USR now affects Vehicles - on a roll of a 1 to hit they suffer a glancing hit on a further roll of a 1,2 or 3.
    My leman Russ Executioner is not happy.
    Give it multi meltas instead, the main cannon doesn't have rule.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Defensive grenades give stealth to you if the people shooting you are within 8"
    Finally! Thank you.

Brother-Sergeant

'Fleet' no longer lets you assault after running - if you run, you cannot assault. However, it lets you re-roll one or more dice for either running or determining charge range.

'Move through cover' has no effect when charging through cover, i.e. when rolling to determine charge range through cover.

Brother-Sergeant

If you cause wounds from, say, 3 plasma guns and 6 lasguns; you can choose to either allocate all the plasma wounds first, or all the las wounds. They can't be mixed, however (i.e. 2 plasma, 3 las, 1 plasma and the remaining 3 las for instance).

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Look out sir,

Occurs when wounds are allocated, in the case on an character with the same save as the unit this is after roles (but before FNP) However if the character has a different save to the unit it occurs before.

Jump Packs are once per turn. Either movement (12", moving over intervening terrain) or Assault phase, granting Hammer Time, and a re-roll on the distance.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Movement is on a model by model basis, so moving a sergeant doesn't mean your Devestators have to snap fire.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast