BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Gloomfang View Post
    Nids have to spam psykers and roll on the TK chart. Everyone but the Swarmlord has a 1 in 5 chance of getting OM NOM NOM and that just ruins fliers day. Especally if they squadron them. Nice thing is that is is a Maladiction so it is a 24" range and if they don't roll for Deny the Witch they take a haywire hit (so 2+ to remove an HP). Also Broodlords can use it becasue it doesn't require a BS.
    Fixed for awesomeness

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Chris*ta View Post
    Fixed for awesomeness
    I think I just squeed myself.

[url]http://youtu.be/1zvCq5Sxwnw[/url]

PS: You really CAN find anything on the internet. Sometimes, it's even a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Licens View Post
    [url]http://youtu.be/1zvCq5Sxwnw[/url]
    Awesome.

And sporadically disturbing.

NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM
    NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM

Hive Tyrant playing guitar. Gant eating icecream off own lap.

And the boobies, the boobies ... ( [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNUr__-VZeQ[/url] SFW, by the way )

Stuck. In. Brain.
    Last edited by Chris*ta; 07-11-2012 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Added youtube link

Nids have to spam psykers and roll on the TK chart. Everyone but the Swarmlord has a 1 in 5 chance of getting OM and that just ruins fliers day. Especally if they squadron them. Nice thing is that is is a Maladiction so it is a 24" range and if they don't roll for Deny the Witch they take a haywire hit (so 2+ to remove an HP). Also Broodlords can use it becasue it doesn't require a BS.
    My list runs 15 power slots and if I spam TK (And it has lots of good other powers) I can usually count on getting 3 units with OM so I can reliably kill 1 flyer a turn. Storm Ravens usually take 2 turns because they have a psyker in it most of the time.
    I'm spamming Hive Guard (8-9 of em), so we'll see how that works out. I'll let you guys know after I play a couple of games with them.

Chapter-Master

Necrons can depoly while zooming if they have invasion beam. Storm Ravens can deploy while zooming anywhere along thier path, but the unit has to deepstrike. BA do get DoA on deepstriking from the Raven though.

Everyone else has to hover.
    valkyries have a drop rule.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12