BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Not shenanigans, just five other units in a worse position than the Nightwing that deserve some attention.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I'd like Shuriken weaponry to have a longer range.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Librarian

Aren't all the Eldar transports suppose to fly between worlds and Craftworlds? like go in and out of orbit regularly? I've always seen pictures of Waves of transports (not sure which ones, Falcons i think) Flyin down into orbit to quickly engage the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickelz View Post
    Aren't all the Eldar transports suppose to fly between worlds and Craftworlds? like go in and out of orbit regularly? I've always seen pictures of Waves of transports (not sure which ones, Falcons i think) Flyin down into orbit to quickly engage the enemy.
    Most Eldar vehicles pop out of arterial Webway portals or are deployed from Vampires, but I've never read or seen anything depicting Serpents and Falcons being space-worthy. There is the picture in the 5th ed BRB of a Wave Serpent zipping around a Craftworld.

Chapter-Master

I actually just got off the phone with FW in regards to another issue I had with an order - but the chap on the phone was quite eager and willing to hear what I had to say about the holofields. He said that they're still talking about it around the office and that there's still debate going on about it over there and he asked me what I thought about them.

He claimed that since roughly 50% of the time games are fought in nightfight conditions, the rules overall give a more resilient unit.

I tend to disagree with him on that - especially in regards to the titans. The 4++ inv save against Str D was the only thing keeping my titans alive - and since its been nerfed, I expect my resin collection will last a much shorter time on the board.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Archon Charybdis View Post
    Most Eldar vehicles pop out of arterial Webway portals or are deployed from Vampires, but I've never read or seen anything depicting Serpents and Falcons being space-worthy. There is the picture in the 5th ed BRB of a Wave Serpent zipping around a Craftworld.
    Actually in the codex (or in a past codex) I believe it says that they're void-flight capable.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Actually in the codex (or in a past codex) I believe it says that they're void-flight capable.
    I was always thought that that was what the 'Star Engines' upgrade was all about. Engines for traveling the stars.

The Tantulus used to be a piece of crap. Did that suddenly change recently?

Librarian

One fix to Eldar would be to give them 2nd ed. stats for some of their stuff. D6+8+D3+D20 Armor pen. for the Maugetar in CC? yes plz!

Veteran-Sergeant

I would not be surprised if they changed Star Engines to allow the tank to become a flyer. Since all our wargear is made out of wraithbone we should definately have some ability to regenerate hull damage too. Bring back the bonesingers! :P

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast