BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Alpha Legion: Barney Theme Song (Just to screw with everyone)
    DUKE
    Ha!!!! Sorry about the double post but that is freakin' brilliant!!!! I suppose they'd throw in the Teletubbies Song too?

Battle-Brother

For Slaanesh daemons or marines "One Who Feeds" by Genitorturers (and most of the other songs they have ever done)

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkencorgimaster View Post
    I had some downtime and decided to finally listen to some of the links on this post and picked these. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but wow. Those first two really sucked in my book. I hear better garage bands around campus. No melody, just ranting and riffing. Up the scale...gutteral scream...down the scale...gutteral scream...off the scale...gutteral scream.

Now on the other hand, that third one was decent. Good guitar licks, audible lyrics ("glorious"). Not a bad choice. Good call.
    lol indeed sir indeed.

Brother-Sergeant

I posted a thread like this a little while ago about which song you think best fits each Space Marine (the orginal 18 that is) people had some good ideas you should check it out.

I deffinetly think either instrumental classical or heavy metal is the best route. The idea of electro or pop or rap just doesn't seem to fit the whole feel or a army at war to me, but to each thier own.
    "If you build a man a fire he will be warm for a night, but if you set a man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life."

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by the drake View Post
    lol indeed sir indeed.
    Indeed Sir, Do I detect a Keith Obermann imitation in the manner of Ben Affleck? lol

Chaplain

Talking

How about John Fogerty's "Run through the Jungle" for the Catachan Gard??
    Well the Title would be great!
    Regards Barry H. "the Emperor Protects!"

Sisters of Battle = 'Let Them Burn' by Kataklysm

Space Marines = 'In Thy Power' by Cryonic Temple

Imperial Guard = 'Soldier's Tale' by Cryonic Temple

Guard Armored Tank Company = 'Lest We Forget' by Boltthrower

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkencorgimaster View Post
    Ha!!!! Sorry about the double post but that is freakin' brilliant!!!! I suppose they'd throw in the Teletubbies Song too?
    Too true, anything to mess with peoples mind. If they are feeling really frisky then maybe they might throw in a refrain from Hannah Montana!lol

DUKE

Battle-Brother

Ok so I take back what I said about my spacewolves (valhalla by blind guardian). I was going about this music thing the wrong way, I was thinking metal and whatnot, but I was listening to pandora today and I think the best song for my Space Wolves is [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuw7tcftAoU"]Party Hard[/URL] by Andrew WK ("we do what we like and we like what we do"), but really anything by him would work.

Occuli Imperator

I am actually suprised by how many of these suggestions are metal and whatnot. Not that I don't agree, I am just suprised that so many people listen to it... I guess Im showing my age. lol

DUKE

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast