BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Chaplain

Well, I pretty much feel like a noob right now, I can't really believe I missed the whole 'shooting phase', kind of embarrassing but oh well a bit late to worry about. I appreciate the answers thou and some of the speculations but in the end stone cold black and white rules do state in the shooting phase and Overwatch is in the opponents assault phase. Ah well, would be amusing if it was not so.
    Battle Sisters Record 2012 2/0/0
    Empire Record 2012 1/0/3

Chapter-Master

Personally, I don't like the phrasing of 'in the shooting phase', this means that monsterous creatures cannot fire multiple weapons. That's a shame, because I am pretty sure a Tyrannofex would like to fire 3 guns during overwatch.

It would be great:
    Combos of stinger salvo and swarm with either 20 shots, another template, or high strength shots.

Same with shooty Tyrants.
    And Wraithlords.

I do have a conundrum.
    Almost every case where the rules have stated 'acts as', 'as if', etc., the FAQ has ruled in favor of the 'act as'/'as if' = the actual rule. ie. in the case of in the shooting phase = shooting the gun. If this is the case, then Gunslingers get to fire both weapons in Overwatch, and Monsterous Creatures are allowed to fire all their weapons normally in Overwatch.
    Last edited by Tynskel; 09-16-2012 at 09:22 PM.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234