BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    You will see it for yourself soon, it is part of GW's new collectors edition line called 'morning routine,' the second model planned is of Kharn tucking into a big bowl of khorne flakes, then a trygon cleaning its' teeth with a space marine helmet crest.
    There was also the 'Great Unclean One takes a dump' model, but it was too horrible to contemplate releasing.

Scout

Default Amazing cosplay

Quote Originally Posted by Flammenwerfer13 View Post
    [url]https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.491647117521440.121282.212614545424700&type =1[/url]

Tons of updated Gamesday photos by GW.

Well hello!
    Wow, well done to whoever this is, props for the cool cosplay

Quote Originally Posted by Bitrider View Post
    This really belongs in the Fantasy GD section.. but I love this kind of stuff. I have always wanted to see naval rules for Fantasy. (From the GW/GD Facebook page)

Attachment 2855
    They had naval rules. It was called Man O'War. It wasn't especially successful (I know, a bunch of people will want to post how they still play).

Then it was called Dreadfleet. And everyone complained.

Chapter-Master

really liking the heresy releases, especially the auto cannon squad, but the next book only including half the legions involved at Istvaan round two? where are the iron warriors? boo hiss.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Isstvan V book is divided into two, soIron Warriors will probably be in book two.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Isstvan V book is divided into two, soIron Warriors will probably be in book two.
    yes that was my point :P
    seems unnecessary, according to forge world Betrayal contains one legion army list, and then legion specific special rules. I would be interested to know how many pages then are legion specific.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Brother-Captain

I just realized how glad I am that there's going to be a heresy-era autocannon heavy weapons squad; the Chaos Marine Havoc team from GW right now is a terrible steaming pile of something unpleasant.
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Oh. Thought you didn't realise and were wondering why they had decided to just ignore half of the participants.

I'm sure somsone who bought a copy said Betrayal has four lists though. This is all very confusing.

Don't judge me I'm blonde and sleepy...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Just got sent this, apparently it is a Necron RoB tile WIP:

im in australia (sadly).

it is 2am

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MOAR!!!!

ty for the pics so far.

Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast