BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

TDA, Mr. Mystery, or anyone else who would happen to have a copy of the book. Do you know the points cost of a jet bike and the cost of their upgrades?

Up the pub, and thus away from book, but I think they're 40 each. Which is nice.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Hay guys would anyone tell me the legion-specific rules for Emperor's Children? plus maybe their special characters?? and if you are feeling real kind their unique units?

Will do.

But likely tomorrow morning. I'm a rad drunk right now....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Will do.

But likely tomorrow morning. I'm a rad drunk right now....
    Let's hope you sober up or TDA gets back so we can get the SoH special characters too ^___^!!!!!

@ Mystery, we're typing it all out aren't we? Gods damn it all.

I require sleep.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    @ Mystery, we're typing it all out aren't we? Gods damn it all.

I require sleep.
    I'll make a charitable donation to your paypal for the Praetor / SoH special character rules... trying to make a list so I can place 1 order to FW including the book.

Otherwise I'll have to pay postage twice :S

A charitable donation? I'm listening.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I already ordered one... hoping for some nice mechanicus content! (and everything else too!) they made it too small to read the text on the FW page, tease!

Quote Originally Posted by I108 View Post
    I already ordered one... hoping for some nice mechanicus content! (and everything else too!) they made it too small to read the text on the FW page, tease!
    I was able to transcribe the World Eaters rules.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast