BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: UK Number 1

Ah yes, I remember when you told me that story EG. Classic.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

AX I read your post and the link to wikipedia on loudness war. 3 of the albums given as examples are amongst my favourites - Whats the story, Whatever you say I am (arctic northern monkeys) and Californication.

These are awesome with acceptable quality sound - which I find depends an awful lot on what you play it over.

Back OT this is a hilarious video with some smashable wenches.

However I have been dancing like that for years.

I will get my IP lawyers right on it.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

She later said she was dissapointed and that she would investigate the possibility of making a 'proper' version as the 'main chap reminds me of a Korean version of your father'. So, eww.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    I bet she was pretty relieved when the video you showed her was just someone dancing like a Monty Python horse, that anecdote could have gone in a whole different direction.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Hahahahahah!

That woman! Legend.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    She later said she was dissapointed and that she would investigate the possibility of making a 'proper' version as the 'main chap reminds me of a Korean version of your father'. So, eww.
    I think I'd probably need a lifetime of therapy if my mum ever said anything like that.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

I'm used to it, she says things like that all the time. For example when I joked about getting a tattoo she said 'A tatoo is the first step on the path to a semen covered death in some creeps basement in Essex.

Then once when we were in America we tried some crumbed and fried lambs testicles in a little BBQ diner somewhere, and she said 'This is the only time when it's sociably acceptable for a woman to have testicles in her mouth in public.'

I could go on and on.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I'm used to it, she says things like that all the time. For example when I joked about getting a tattoo she said 'A tatoo is the first step on the path to a semen covered death in some creeps basement in Essex.

Then once when we were in America we tried some crumbed and fried lambs testicles in a little BBQ diner somewhere, and she said 'This is the only time when it's sociably acceptable for a woman to have testicles in her mouth in public.'

I could go on and on.
    The first one is a bit extreme
    Would an Orgy be considered public?

Please do continue.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Last edited by DarkLink; 10-04-2012 at 10:54 AM.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567