BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Captain

Default New from Avatars of War: Corrupters of the Apocalypse

AoW say they are on course to release the Dwarves from their Indiegogo campaign in November, and in the meantime they have released these figures to bolster their growing Warriors of Apocalypse line:

Corrupters of the Apocalypse

Weird unit size of 17, apparently that's 14 troops and a 3 man command unit, which is also available by itself:

Corrupters of Apocalypse Command Group

I quite like how the musician is mutated with a huge mouth, certainly a novel idea that I've not seen before on a model.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Brother-Captain

They are having a busy release day over at AoW it seems, as they've just added this figure too. This one is in metal unlike the above figures which are in their Warcast plastic/resin hybrid.

Champion of Pestilence

Not bad, though Nurgle isn't really my thing and is it just me or does it look like he has another head growing out of his crotch?
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    They are having a busy release day over at AoW it seems, as they've just added this figure too. This one is in metal unlike the above figures which are in their Warcast plastic/resin hybrid.

Champion of Pestilence

Not bad, though Nurgle isn't really my thing and is it just me or does it look like he has another head growing out of his crotch?
    Wolf, wolf, the big bad wolf...

[url]http://youtu.be/VGRQGm4-A4k[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post

Champion of Pestilence

I like that ... and the other models. And he's not too Nurgl ... I mean evil pestilence guys-ey, so you could convert him to something else quite easy. Something about him says Slaanesh to me.

Oh, and it only looks a little like the head is growing out of his crotch, so maybe it is you

Daemon-Prince

Ok these are pretty awesome i must say! Except the uh....crotch head......that kinda creeps me out. Definitely awesome command models for warriors of chaos though! (OR chaos space marines with a little work)