BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by j-orge-287 View Post
    You're probably going to have to order the products if it's a sister company to forgeworld. Or you can get them at games days and i'm told there is a forgeworld order point at warhammer world here in the UK.

I honestly don't care how I get them so long as there are good elf miniatures!
    Yea, War-World does have an order point, although its silly, they could just open the window and shout.

(for those who dont know, the location at Warhammer World contains the museum, bugmans, the play area, the shop, and the buildings around it are the factory, forge world, white dwarf, and heavy metal studio.)
    "The Emperor is with us, His sacred light shields us, and he has sent his wolves to watch over us."

Pffft... More overpriced stuff that I'll never buy.

This is great news! I'm mainly a WFB builder/painter and I cannot wait to see what FW does for the range.
    Last edited by *tde*; 10-07-2009 at 08:21 AM.

I just finished painting my Ultramarine Venerable, and I have to say it was worth the cost for such an excellent model. Now that I'm starting Fantasy again I'll be on the look out for FW's new Fantasy lines. Skaven in particular.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123