BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Forgeworld mentioned in their utube ad that they would be adding fluff HrsHersy

In the new Horus Heresy Book, has anyone found upgraded or new fluff?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Eljonson View Post
    In the new Horus Heresy Book, has anyone found upgraded or new fluff?
    What are you talking about? Clarify?

www.queencityguard.com

Hersey, the new Forge World hard cover book. I've heard they have added a Death Guard Captain who ends up surviving the war, with some of his men.

We already know of at least one Death Guard captain who remained loyal and escaped Istvaan per Black Library fluff, and he has been name dropped since before the HH series was started. Previous mentions are a bit vague and even contradictory, so his ultimate fate remains to be seen.
    If this is the way mankind ends up, I'm rooting for the Orks.

Clarifying ------- Well I had read that forge world with the help of black library would be expanding on the current horus heresy fluff that we already know.

Nice, its so great that black library characters are added and will be added to HH books!!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Eljonson View Post
    Clarifying ------- Well I had read that forge world with the help of black library would be expanding on the current horus heresy fluff that we already know.

Nice, its so great that black library characters are added and will be added to HH books!!
    Ann. Then yes, quite a bit more in fact.

Truth be told, there are only 2 traitor special characters in the book: Abbadon and Durak Rask of the Death Guard. All the other characters are loyal, including the death guard Crysos Morturg.

Additionally, there's a lot more info regarding the Legion history and background. It's very nice.

www.queencityguard.com