BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Adding Non-GW to my mix of Vampires, Mantic has been nice thus far. Any others?

Well saving tons of money with going for Mantic for my core choices. That being zombies. Have any of your found good figs for decent prices to cover your choices?

Daemon-Prince

Ya, Reaper & Raging hero's along with Avatars of war do some really amazing vampire models. Also depending what you need i have TONS of extra GW vampire core\special\elite stuff kicking around i never even painted or primed...
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Check the sticky in this section:

[URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?17821-Eldargals-List-of-Alternative-Fantasy-Miniature-Companies"]Eldargals List of Alternative Fantasy Miniature Companies[/URL]
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Check the sticky in this section:

[URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?17821-Eldargals-List-of-Alternative-Fantasy-Miniature-Companies"]Eldargals List of Alternative Fantasy Miniature Companies[/URL]
    oh sure one up the kitty D:

Nice White Tiger88, I will have to take u up on that offer soon!!! thxs

ACK!!! Kitty one up!!! Well with the daylight and all I had missed seeing that sticky, but OH MAN what a sticky it is. Thanks eldargal!!!

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Eljonson View Post
    Nice White Tiger88, I will have to take u up on that offer soon!!! thxs

ACK!!! Kitty one up!!! Well with the daylight and all I had missed seeing that sticky, but OH MAN what a sticky it is. Thanks eldargal!!!
    Remember i didn't mean free.........