BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: DA Rumours

It is extreme but if it is appropriately costed then it wouldn't be too terrible.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

How many Draigo wing armies will start "Count as Deathwing"
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Also keep in mind that while they can assault from deepstrike there haven't been any rumors of ways to reduce scatter except locator beacons on Scouts, maybe Tac squads, both of which are just begging to get hosed down if your opponent brings a list like this.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

I'm a little skeptical about a lot of the rumors but if even half of them are true it'll be awesome. So far it sounds like it'll be a neat codex.

I'm going to be mad if everyone jumps on the Dark Angels bandwagon. I may need to field portions of my Rogue Trader, 2nd Edition, and 3rd Edition armies so people know I'm not a bandwagoneer.

Quote Originally Posted by magickbk View Post
    I'm going to be mad if everyone jumps on the Dark Angels bandwagon. I may need to field portions of my Rogue Trader, 2nd Edition, and 3rd Edition armies so people know I'm not a bandwagoneer.
    You don't need to do all that, although old school armies are cool. You just need to represent the DA! I've been running DA since 3rd ed. and they are the reason I got into the hobby.

Brother-Captain

The last time 2++ was rumored it was on every Grey Knight in a squad and worked all the time. Turned out it was one per squad and close combat only. 2++ isn't that big a deal unless that guy gets a jump pack and a ton of attacks. You can always kite him like my IG platoons had to kite AV13 dreads in 5th.

From the sounds of it, Belial's 2++ will be either only in CC, like a warding stave, only in challenges, or like the Shadowfield where it breaks once it fails once. And his Heroic Intervetion seems to only work with the Inner Circle Deathwing squad, not necessarily with the 2 wound command squad/honor guard.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by MajorWesJanson View Post
    From the sounds of it, Belial's 2++ will be either only in CC, like a warding stave, only in challenges, or like the Shadowfield where it breaks once it fails once. And his Heroic Intervetion seems to only work with the Inner Circle Deathwing squad, not necessarily with the 2 wound command squad/honor guard.
    ]challenge power, thats the direction cc characters seem to be going imo. good thought!

DWest, dude, you totally forgot about ravenwing. they all have teleporthomers now.

Terraforming Magos

I too am worried about the DA bandwagon. I warned Goatboy that I was going to punch him in the mommy daddy spot if he made Goat Angels.
    Best Army Appearance FOW- WAR Games Con 2010
    Eternal WarGamesCon Paint Judge
    FOW Line Judge WGC 2011

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast