BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 300 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Storm guardians are just a guardian box + the eldar CCW sprues that they sell now.

easy-peasy.
    I have actually had some great results with the wytch ccw from the DE line but that doesn't fix the horribly static stances.

Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I might believe a named upgrade character/exarch for Dire Avengers, being the most populous Aspect and the only (at least currently) Aspect troop choices.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Archon Charybdis View Post
    I might believe a named upgrade character/exarch for Dire Avengers, being the most populous Aspect and the only (at least currently) Aspect troop choices.
    Thats remedied by letting Lords take their aspects as trooops.

Or a Autarch ability, similar to the GK one, lets D3 units count as scoring
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Librarian

No news on a Solitare option or anything pertaining to Harlequins? I could've swore that someone or people posted that he (and/or she) was left out of IA 11 because of Eldar codex...

Chapter-Master

That was nearly 2 years ago though....and then the whole IA11 had a massive re-write.

At that point the Eldar dexwas very much a twinkle in Jes and Phils eye (hows that for a creepy slashfic set up)
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Brother-Sergeant

I can envision the possibility a sudden rapid release of a Solitaire model more than ever. With sub-codexes being released in White Dwarf; we should by no means expect a Solitaire to be released, but in the long run it's likely to happen. Since the 6th edition lots of rules, wargear and abilities keep recurring, with this in mind I don't think we should be surprised to see one in future

Librarian

I really had hoped they would come out earlier. I am looking forward to seeing new eldar miniatures, and I know my brother wants new eldar stuff so badly, especially wraithguard.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

The only thing I want for my Eldar is for the Shuriken Catapult to get back its 24 inch range.

Oh and that the Guardians get a troop section like the Imperial Guard platoon makeup.

The lack of changes to any plastic models and the limited units/models mentioned sound a little like those White Dwarf "just prior to the codex" units to be honest. Excited none the less.

Page 4 of 300 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast