BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default Blood Angel Rumors and More

Well, well, well, some interesting things have been floating around the tubes over the last 24 hours boys and girls.

First this tidbit from bolterandchainsword:

"-The BA 'dex is DONE and complete already.

-New conversion kits similar to the ones made for the space wolves. These kits are said to be EXTRAORDINARY (I mean.. beautiful!), with a level of detail similar to that of the models in space hulk (or even better). (PS this seems quite certain, it has been confirmed by my local GW seller, who also stated some big news about BA may be revealed at the italian games day).

SOME informations about the rules

-The codex will allow the player to field a top notch assault army: assault squads will be a troop choice, with options similar to those of the new gray hunters in the SW dex: 2Xspecial weapons and no heavy weapons at all (of course). Sergents will be similar to those of the SM dex (more options: tunder hummer, LC and such).

- a psionic power called "vortex of blood", or something like that, will give the caster a CC attacks bonus equal to the number of models in base contact (or even in combat radius?! but it would be too powerful..)

-New indipendent characters.

I can't assure these rumors are true, of course. I just TRIED to translate them in english and posted them here.

Ah, date of release: march, after the tyrs."
    Followed by this [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4023278&postcount=5"]delicious morsel [/URL]from Warseer's Harry:

"Blood Angels are only half the story. "
    -Some take this to mean Dark Angels, or a return of the Angels of Death combo codex. Harry seems to indicate that an Angels of Death retread is not in the cards. Perhaps 2 stand alone back to back marine codices? Dark Angels, Templars... who can say? BoLS has been hearing a steady stream of chatter regarding 2 marine books getting back to back quick updates on the heels of Tyranids, with Blood Angels/Dark Angels coming up more often than not.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Exciting! I'm sure all the BA (and possibly DA) players will be happy. Those that don't find something to whine about, that is.

Veteran-Sergeant

Harry's pretty much put the Angels of Death rumor to rest, but now there seem to be hints that the Black Templars will be hot on the Blood Angels' heels. If this is indeed the case, it's time for Imperial players to rejoice! Also, to all the xenos/chaos players - that means all of the Imperial books will be out of the way which means you guys will finally get the attention that you need and deserve.

Except Sisters of Battle. Well, someone had to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Drake View Post
    Harry's pretty much put the Angels of Death rumor to rest, but now there seem to be hints that the Black Templars will be hot on the Blood Angels' heels. If this is indeed the case, it's time for Imperial players to rejoice! Also, to all the xenos/chaos players - that means all of the Imperial books will be out of the way which means you guys will finally get the attention that you need and deserve.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Drake View Post
    Ehhhh, they still have SOBs, =I=, and maybe some new SM armies to release to slow down xenos releases.

The Dark Mechanic

Do the Watchers In The Dark dare to dream of a more exciting Codex for their charges? One can only hope. Let's celebrate with a reminder of where the inspiration for the [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Johnson"]chapter and it's primarch's name originated[/URL]. Only GW would dare turn a self-loathing poet and his most famous work into silly pulp fun for a tabletop miniatures game.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Librarian

For The Lion!!!

*Hopefully*
    The Dark Angels, The Emperor's First, and Finest!
    A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy

This news makes this necron player very sad

: [

Chapter-Master

Talking

YAY no more paper dex's
    if =][= get done next year as well as BA im so happy (that i'm a gumy bear)

Woohoo

Fuzzbuket
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan-e View Post
    This news makes this necron player very sad

: [
    Happily, I am a Blood Angel player as well. Perhaps GW figures Necrons slept for so many millennia before, they can just do it again?
    "It's rusty 'cause it's dirty." - Goatboy

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast