BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chaplain

Default Good, small glass display case?

I have been searching to no avail for a small glass case suitable for displaying only a handful of models. The idea is I'm using modeling as a criteria for membership in my self-run local gaming club; basically the only criteria for membership is going to be for people to submit a fully painted model of some sort representing themselves and their "tabletop personality." This isn't many people, and the idea of buying a big expensive case is a waste of space and money.

Anyone got any good suggestions for something I can use to display these models in a compact (and preferably inexpensive) package?

www.evildice40k.com

Brother-Sergeant

Check Ikea, I believe they have some. I know one of the guys from B&C got some display cases from them. Otherwise, look for Jewelry stores closing down and pick theirs up. I got a HUGE glass case I used for one of my snakes from a Jeweler going out of business for dirt cheap (thing weighed about 200 lbs, though).

Scout

[url]http://www.sportscases.com/Football-Display-Case-_1731583643_PG.html?google=101510[/url]

use a football display case, only about 20-50 bucks.

Chaplain

Upside-Down 10-Gallon Aquarium should run about $12 !!