BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default Warhammer Age of Reckonning

Having recently quit WoW, for far too many reasons to list here, I've been looming into WAR. I've played the trial quite a bit, and am enjoying my chosen, and had a good bit of RvR today. But unfortunately, it does just feel like a 'worse WoW'. The same quests, nothing really different...

So my reason for writing, what are other people's experiences with this game? Is it still alive? And are there any signs of it going F2P? As I was surprised when it was SWOTOR, and not this, that made the move.

I loved it when it first came out, but a massive drop in server populations forced me to follow suit when rvr queues went from a couple of minutes to getting one match an hour.

I don't think it will go F2P as it's too late to lure new players by doing so. Also, they've moved their focus for the IP to Wrath of Heroes so they'll most likely just let WAR die off and continue with the bare minimum resource allocation for so long as it remains profitable to do so.

Battle-Brother

Shame, I own a mac, so one of the pull factors for WAR was it's mac compatibility...
    And for some reason WoH doesn't have this... Thanks for the info though