BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Default new forge world heresy era squad bundles

mk2,3 and mk4 30man tactical marines with 3packs of bolters and a commmand upgrade kit £160

20 man CATAPHRACTII terminators with special weapons set and 3 packs of either powerfists or power axes £176

3 contemptor dreadnoughts (2 normal, 1 relic) with assorted weaponary £120

all bundles have £20 off.

[url]http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff[/url]

Librarian

Anyone know if these are a permanent addition, or a limited-time Christmas release?

LAWKS!!

I need a credit card!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Battle-Brother

Only available for the holidays, imagine they might keep them around for a little while after. but grab them while you can.
    going to get the cataphractii terminators with power fists and the mk2 set at the weekend.

Hell yeah...almost 300 USD for thirty marines. I'm sure they'll fly off the shelves and land right under Tiny Tim's Xmas tree.

Forgeworld's really banking on the lonely gentleman market for 2012. That said, if I had the disposable income too I'd already have some Mk 2's ordered.

Librarian

i know they are heresy aimed, but damn it i want some MK VI packs like this........

not a bad deal overall though, just think of it as free shipping

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by AnEnemy View Post
    Hell yeah...almost 300 USD for thirty marines. I'm sure they'll fly off the shelves and land right under Tiny Tim's Xmas tree.

Forgeworld's really banking on the lonely gentleman market for 2012. That said, if I had the disposable income too I'd already have some Mk 2's ordered.
    I didn't realize having income to purchase these automatically meant you were a "lonely gentleman..."

I may be tempted by the cataphractii. Don't need any more heresy era power armor right now, I don't think.

www.queencityguard.com

Problem with the Cataphractii bundle is that you only get one special weapons set and so you would have to buy 3 more sets for each unit of 5 (not sure if it's one heavy weapon per 10 or 2 like 40k, either way one isnt enough).
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

I'm neither lonely nor a gentleman and I've ordered some.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Thank the Gods!
    If you had considered yourself lonely then I might have to seppuku.

I would buy some, but I'm focussed on Fantasy atm.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast