Default advice on 1000 point tournament list

I'm playing in my first tournament next week at my local game shop

Rules are 3 rounds swiss pairing
    Points for each game are
    1 loss
    2 draw
    3 win
    1 for each secondary regardless of win or loss

A player could lose the game and get more points if he gets all the secondary so there vary important

Meta in my area is 50% marines 40% guard with a little tau and nidzilla

My list is as follows any ideas would be great either for the list or tactics for the tornement

100 librarian
    170 tactical squad missile launcher flamer
    170 tactical squad missile launcher flamer
    90 scouts (5) sniper rifles
    155 sternguard (5) lascannon x 2
    90 landspeeder typhoon
    125 vindicator siege shield
    100 thunderfier cannon

Thanks for your help

Chapter-Master

Decent list, however, it lacks mobility. I am also curious how you will deal with units that get you into close combat. You certainly have the firepower to deal with an Ork Horde, but, I am curious if you can deal with Grey Knights, Blood Angels, or a Vulkan list.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

I would like to get more mobility in the list to help get line breaker is also like to add some plasma to the tactical squads to help with terminators/sanguinary guard but I'm not sure what should come out to pay for it or what form the mobility should take

Feel free to suggest units to add. between my collection and what I can Barrow from friends I can field almost anything in the codex

Chapter-Master

The question begins with what are you most attached to. You should probably drop that. if you cannot function without your precious unit, you need to redesign your army.

Veteran-Sergeant

One suggestion for sure is I would can the speeder its all by itself and pretty much anything will bring it crashing to the ground before it will do very much to be honest.
    =][= "Innocence proves Nothing."

Chapter-Master

well, speeders can really good, or instant destroyed. It all depends on the make up of your opponent. I have seen plenty of small games where other units are higher priority, and not the speeder. So the speeder just zips around blasting.

I think you can keep the speeder, if you grant more mobility to your troops. like, a razorback and rhino. For example, ditching the scout squad would buy a razorback, a rhino, and a meltagun.

based on what you suggested i made this

100 librarian
    180 tactical squad missile launcher plasma gun
    180 tactical squad missile launcher plasma gun
    155 sternguard (5) lascannon x 2
    120 predator lascannon sponsons
    125 vindicator siege shield
    100 thunderfier cannon

there are 40 points left for a rhino, razorback or a drop pod

i don't thing i need a transport for both squads as without the scouts i need something to babysit my home objectives. with the drop pod i can ensure that my squad gets in there deployment zone to claim line braker without a stray auto cannon glancing it to death. if i then put gate on my librarian he can jump a combat squad to a midfield objective late game. i'm also concerned about a rhino/razorback being an easy first blood target.