BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GW stock

Brother-Sergeant

I wish they had a GW store at every location here in America. I live in Eastern Virginia (Hampton Roads) and would have to drive for 2 or more hours to get to one.
    I get my stuff from Hobbytown, and another local gaming store called Atlantic. White Dwarf is only available in a couple of spot... Most people don't even know what I am talking about when I ask.
    Although you can buy Black Library stuff at any of the book stores...
    When there is no peril in the fight there is no glory in the triumph. Pierre Corneille(M2)

Quote Originally Posted by rsheridan5 View Post
    I wish they had a GW store at every location here in America. I live in Eastern Virginia (Hampton Roads) and would have to drive for 2 or more hours to get to one.
    I get my stuff from Hobbytown, and another local gaming store called Atlantic. White Dwarf is only available in a couple of spot... Most people don't even know what I am talking about when I ask.
    Although you can buy Black Library stuff at any of the book stores...
    Welcome to the suck! lol

If the Corps had wanted you to have WD they'd have issued you with it mate lol
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Brother-Sergeant

Funny, They said the same thing about my wife, but I found one of those!
    Maybe I will just have to open one myself! I know just the spot too...
    When there is no peril in the fight there is no glory in the triumph. Pierre Corneille(M2)

Brother-Sergeant

Funny, They said the same thing about my wife, but I found one of those!
    Maybe I will just have to open one myself! I know just the spot too...
    You should try to get stationed at Quantico or the Pentagon, then you would have at least 2 GW stores near buy and a Battlebunk and GD in near by in Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokiecow View Post
    You should try to get stationed at Quantico or the Pentagon, then you would have at least 2 GW stores near buy and a Battlebunk and GD in near by in Baltimore.
    I'm English, and Ive lived in the UK all my life (although I admit my Mother is American) even I know no one wants to live in Baltimore! lol
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Brother-Sergeant

Aldramelech, I like how you have to admit that your mother is American...

I am actually in the reserves out of Richmond, and am kind of stuck down here in Norfolk. But those stores you mentioned are the ones that I would have to drive hours to go to...
    My folks live in Baltimore... And you are right Aldramelech... noboby wants to live there... At least not anybody in thier right minds!
    Stafford is not bad though, just a little country for my taste...

Aldramelech, I like how you have to admit that your mother is American...

I am actually in the reserves out of Richmond, and am kind of stuck down here in Norfolk. But those stores you mentioned are the ones that I would have to drive hours to go to...
    My folks live in Baltimore... And you are right Aldramelech... noboby wants to live there... At least not anybody in thier right minds!
    Stafford is not bad though, just a little country for my taste...
    Ive seen "The Wire" lol

It aint easy being half septic!

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Aldramelech View Post
    I'm English, and Ive lived in the UK all my life (although I admit my Mother is American) even I know no one wants to live in Baltimore! lol
    No one said anything about living there, just visit... and then leave.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123